Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How Do You Spell Adorable?



This is Tosha and she needs a home. I am quite certain that she is not a pure-bred Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. But she has enough Wheaten in her to give her that wonderful Disney Dog look.

Can't you just picture her with a big red ribbon tied around her neck, helping your family celebrate the Merriest Christmas ever?

If you have room in your heart and home for Tosha, email me:

portiasmom@live.com

UPDATE:

A very knowledgeable dog person tells me that Tosha's head and ears are those of a Briard. I am certain she is right. So what Tosha looks like to me is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier/Briard mix. Sounds like an interesting dog to me--in addition to being adorable.

UPDATE II

Our Dog Expert Friend of Portia says that it is possible that Tosha is all Briard. It really is impossible to establish her breed or mix with certainty from this picture. All we can establish with certainty that she is one adorable doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment